Sunday, December 14, 2008

Introduction =]

So I -love- to blog but this is the first time I've joined any blog site. I Just enjoy writing and what better way then to write about my feelings in a blog. This blog is just an introduction, I guess. So lets get to that.

My name is Alissa. Pronounced Uh-lis-uh. Normally this name is spelt Alyssa, if that helps. My nickname is Ally though. I go by either one. Ally is a nickname I was given by a good friend I met through an AB/DL website. For those of you who do not know, AB/DL is an acronym which stands for adult baby/diaper lover. This is a complicated thing to explain. Getting down to it though, I enjoy the feeling of a diaper and I enjoy being treated as a child would be treated. My boyfriend does this for me. Anyone who has a problem with this, please don't harass me.

OKAY. I live in North Carolina, I don't enjoy where I live; there are not enough things to do and it is too humid. Also it is a military town. This is where I live though and hopefully I will get out of here soon. I have lived here since I was 6 or 7 years old, so I know a lot of people here. At least that helps the situation.

My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Photography, Culinary Arts, Sewing, Writing, Caligraphy, and *some* Theatre. For years I wanted to be a Photographer, but now I don't think that's what I will pursue. Now I wish to make clothing for adult babys. This means making baby clothes in adult sizes. I just want this as a side business, I am going to be a teacher. Right now I am in school.

Well this is all I am going to write for now. Thank you all for reading.

Ally

1 comment: