Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas/Anniversary!

So folks, Christmas is only like eight days away! I hope everybody is as excited as I am. Tommorow me and my Mother are driving to _______ to pick up my sister from college for her break. She goes to a university, I go to a community college so I still live at home. I can't wait to see her though. My sister is really cool, we get along very well. She is staying until January 19th, I think. Also, around that time my Step-Father is coming home. He is going to be home on the 16th. I don't get along with him that well, but he is a lot nicer then my real Father. Also, he treats my Mother well. Right now he is in Iraq, but he isn't coming home for good, just for a week or so then he's going back. Anyway, so yeah: CHRISTMAS. It is a great time of year, my favorite. I wish it would snow though. Oh well.

So on to bigger and better topics: Christmas Eve!! Lol, well not really but kinda. December 24th will be mine and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary. Yes I am very excited. I care about him very much and it really doesn't feel like it has been a whole year.

3 comments:

  1. It's not going to snow where I am, and fresh christmas trees don't exist, but I got a spectacular 7' wire and plastic thing, and will have a nice Xmas dinner at home with some friends. Another year goes by quickly, far too quickly. Hope your preparations are going well, all the best,

    smarti (Martin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like you guys have been together for that long...

    anyways....CHRISTMAS!!!!!Santa's coming!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how does it not seem that we've been together that long? You didn't even know me when I started dating him

    ReplyDelete